There are a few go to things that I like to do when I get stressed out that usually works
- The Doctor Who episode The Snowmen. Especially when Clara jumps up and catches the ladder, climbs up and sees the Tardis, and then the following scene where she wakes up the next day. I adore Clara ‘Oswin’ Oswald!
- This Disney soundtrack. Especially when there is a potentially stressful situation I like to put it on. It helps me to stay calm and relaxed.
- I have a playlist of relaxing and happy songs that I listen to non-stop and on repeat when I’m on my computer working.
- Especially the Clara theme from Doctor Who soundtrack. I like to ‘sing’ it to myself when I can’t listen to it.
- A nice walk. Fortunately I live in an area with lots of forest walks.
- Chocolate! (of course)
- Light by Coco’s videos.
- Long hugs.
- Some tumblrs: Dailydoseofstuf, An early morning walk, Delta Breezes, and my own, tobestuckinthepadorica.
- Asking for help.
- Decluttering and organising helps to calm me down.
- Keeping it tidy